Tuesday, April 07, 2009

In case you were wondering...

how the Astros won tonight? Well, they had a little help from us! I mean, seriously, how could it happen...Roy O wasn't pitching, two runners left on base in the ninth, the Tejada throwing error...I could go on. You don't really think they did it without a little help from us, do you?



That's right, live from our very own living room, we worked our magic. Here, the Astros were moments away from having their second home game slip through their fingers, when my quick thinking son (the genius that he is!) rallied us together and urged us to put on our "rally caps." "Mom, put on your rally cap!" he said.



"I don't have a cap," said I! "Just put something, anything!" he cried! Luckily I had my handy, dandy "rally" phone and quickly placed it on my head. We were all doing our balancing act while we waited with bated breath as Jeff Keppinger knocked in the winning run! Thank goodness for extremely high heels, gold plastic cups and telephones laying around our house! It may just turn out that "these" Astros are worth watching afterall!



And, so, now you might be wondering, "hmmmm, did she photoshop her face." Well, hell, yeah, I did! It's my face isn't it? I can photoshop it if I want to! :-P Hey, I look good in black and white, lol!

Sure do miss you Brad, Craig, & Jeff! Boo Hoo...but did you see the amazing play by Berkman at first? Wow!

Go Astros!

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell me you photoshopped yourself....I was impressed thinking about you watching the Astro's from home while wearing eyeliner. YYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Well, I didn't photoshop that eyeliner on girl! I actually had on makeup yesterday and today too! A rare sighting lately, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails