Saturday, June 05, 2010

I was wrong...

she wasn't Cinderella...she was Aphrodite...I hope that her prom was as amazing for her as she was beautiful in her dress...



Our little girl graduates from high school with honors tomorrow and I just can't believe how grown up she is.  She is beautiful on the inside and out and I know that the world has great things in store for her.  She will be attending the University of St. Thomas in the fall and is already registered for classes and has spoken to her advisor about studying abroad...something she really wants to do.  How fun would studying in London be?!  The other night we were laying on her bed talking and she told me that she was destined for great things and I told her that I knew that.  And I do...

Jacque's best friend since preschool called her down to her house for some photos before leaving for prom and I am so glad that we went and took pictures with Emerie.  Emerie wants to be an art teacher, Jacque a high school English teacher and I just thought their dresses represented their personalities so perfectly.  I love these two girls!



I look forward to seeing you blossom, sweet, baby girl as you start this next chapter in your life and I know that you will do great things...no doubt about that.

Thought I would share Jacque's senior year book ad...some of the many faces of our girl!



Congratulations to our brown eyed girl!  Now go out and set the world on fire!

XOXO

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails