Saturday, May 09, 2009

Jacque D Goes to Prom!

This was kind of a last minute thing but she was so excited to get to go to prom because so many of her friends are seniors this year. Thanks to Jac's bestie, Emerie, for doing makeup and nails and to Ms. Britney for the hair! So pretty girlie! Mommy loves u cuz you are as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside!!!

Jacque and Emerie have been friends since preschool and I went to school with her mom! Emerie is an amazing artist so it is not surprising that she is good with the makeup!















I'm glad you had a good time baby girl!

4 comments:

  1. She looked beautiful...you sure do have some pretty kids. I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, when I see or hear Jacque, I think of her cleaning your piano with Windex instead of Pledge.

    Tell your baby girl that she looks hot!

    I love those red shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, God! My poor baby! That was the day her mommy had a meltdown...I still feel so horrible about that! The piano is going to live at Pam's coffee house soon. My mom says that those scuffs and such are just stories it has to tell. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails