Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Been A While...

Not that things aren't going on or that I don't have anything to say (I always do, lol!)...just not much inclination or time to blog as of late. We went to the barn today to take pictures of Leighton's steer with his sponsors but we got stood up, lol! I'm sure it was because of the short notice they were given not that they didn't want to be there. In any event, I grabbed a quick shot of Little Man and Studlee (as he is now known). They are both growing like weeds!



And both looking mighty fine if I do say so myself!

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. After all that, I can not believe you got stood up. I know you were some kind of, not happy!

    Little man is so handsome and that Studley, he is a big boy. I am sure your feed bill is up there about now.

    Great picture "darwa"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are BACK!!! I was worried about you :)

    And my goodness...Leighton looks JUST like August...but don't tell him I said that, he probably gets that ALL the time. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails