Saturday, January 23, 2010

Still Working in Reverse...Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was spent at my Mom and Dad's house in Gruene. It was good to see them since we haven't been out there since the summer. We had a day filled with great food and company and football watching...



street watching...



card playing...



and just relaxing...



The food was wonderful...my momma can cook now! Cameron helped her Daddy with the turkey carving...



and then she and Jacque broke a wishbone together...making a wish...





well, you see who got the short end! I thought it was the long piece who's wish came true but my momma, the WBOK (Walking Book of Knowledge) and knower and believer of all things superstitious, set me straight. It's the short piece...



and here's Cameron with her "I told you so!" look...



Once our food digested we headed out to snap some photos of my mom and dad with their girls. One of which landed on their annual Christmas card.



Then it was off to the coffee shop...



to decorate the tree...



watch some more football...



play some more cards...



and do some puzzle working!



All in all it was a great time with an occasional deer sighting :-)



and so thankful to have my family to spend it with!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE family time!! I also can't believe how LONG August's hair is!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deer looks right at home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails